90 Hope Street is our direct access homeless hostel, with staff cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We have 20 single rooms and six single bedsits. Two of which are dog friendly rooms.
We offer safe and secure temporary accommodation. Our customers are given tenancy support to maintain and find alternative accommodation.
Who is this service for?
People can stay with us if they are between the ages of 18 and 65. They’re provided with a bedroom, shared bathroom facilities, and up to three meals per day.
How can 90 Hope Street help?
We help people move to independent living. We have 26 rooms in total: 16 full-board rooms, four half-board rooms and six bedsits.
What our customers said
A stay includes:
- A Tenancy Support Worker who supports to find permanent accommodation.
- Support to refer to other services for mental health, substance misuse and physical wellbeing.
- A bedroom
- Shared bathroom facilities
- On site Life Skills Kitchen to help prepare better for independent living. These sessions can teach anything from cooking to improving wellbeing and increase confidence.
- Activities including Pool table and table tennis competitions, fishing, hair & beauty pamper days, boxing, bowling, art and craft sessions, Xbox games, organised movie nights, bingo, quizzes and walking groups.
- Social space including pool table, shared tv and lounge area, chill-out room with Xbox and art material.
- Support to improve life skills and prepare for more independent living.
New Hope promotes independent living with less intensive support. Help is available throughout the week. Our customers have their own room and shared kitchen and bathroom facilities with others.
To make a referral
To make a referral, a form will need completed and sent to [email protected]