Our Rough Sleepers Team offer help and support to people who are rough sleeping in Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme.
We go out 365 days a year with support available seven days-a-week, 24-hours a day.
We can help with:
- Getting accommodation
- Claiming benefits
- Contacting and using other services
- Link in with drug and alcohol services
- Accessing GPs and healthcare
- Mental health support
How can I help someone sleeping rough?
- If they're sleeping rough in Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme - ring us on: 0800 970 2304. Give us a precise location of the person, including street, shop name, and postcode if possible and we will visit on our next outreach.
- For all other areas ring Streetlink: 0300 500 0914.
- If you feel comfortable, offer them a drink or food.
- Don't offer them money - it's better to have an understanding and be kind.
- If you wish to help by giving money donate at www.brighter-futures.org.uk