We provide both housing and support to maintain a tenancy in the Bloxwich area of Walsall.
The service supports people with a history of mental health and learning disabilities to maintain a tenancy and live independently in their own home.
We can support people with:
- Being more independent
- Improving physical health
- Improving mental health
- Meeting people in the community
- Finding activity groups
- Staying safe
- Finding other support they may need
- Finding volunteering and employment.
- Claiming benefits
- Budgeting money and paying bills
How can someone access the Walsall Almshouse Trust?
Referrals are made to the service from:
- The local housing team
- Mental health services
- Local social care team
For more information on the service, please call 01782 406000 or contact us here.